HUD is not showing for any tournament

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD is not showing for any tournament

Postby fairyskulde » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:51 pm

I am having the same issue - my setup is fine, only started happening since stars updated this morning. I am also using a mac. HUD is not showing for any tournament.

From looking at the hand history files, didn't each tournament used to have its own file? It now appears all hands for all tournaments on the same day are in one file. (or was it always that way and PT4 split the files up?)

Either way, hands are not imported automatically, unless I manually import them using "Get hands from disk"
fairyskulde

Re: HUD is not showing for any tournament

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:15 am

The hand histories PokerStars saves while you play have always been in separate files for different tournaments so please report this to us with your log file and hand history file in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

I'd also suggest contacting PokerStars support about having all these hands in a single file as it might be the result of an unintentional change/bug on their end.
Flag_Hippo

Postby fairyskulde » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 pm

I have reported this to PokerStars today but I get the impression they think this is a problem on PT4s side (I raised a ticket yesterday with PT4). Hopefully, enough other people will report to stars and they will sort it out
fairyskulde

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:03 pm

fairyskulde wrote:I have reported this to PokerStars today but I get the impression they think this is a problem on PT4s side (I raised a ticket yesterday with PT4). Hopefully, enough other people will report to stars and they will sort it out

This appears to be a Mac specific issue with PokerStars since on Windows machines hand histories are still separated for different tables/tournaments. We will get back to you in your ticket but if you hear anything more from PokerStars in the meantime please let us know.
Flag_Hippo

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:23 am

PokerStars have acknowledged that the problem is on their side and they are working to fix it as quickly as possible.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4