preflop and postflop ev

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

preflop and postflop ev

Postby expiat » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:02 pm

Hello, is it possible to see the preflop ev and postflop ev separetely?

So preflop would a spot were the actions(bet, check, raise, fold, etc) ended preflop. And postflop the other ones!
expiat

Re: preflop and postflop ev

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:17 pm

You can see the equity values for each street if you open a hand in the Hand History Viewer (right click > View Hand Details).

If you mean seeing the net adjusted results across all hands, the easiest way would be to add a filter for the street where the final action was.
For example:
Actions and Opportunities > River > Saw Showdown
and
Actions and Opportunities > Flop > NOT( Flop Action Sequence > First Action = Any Action)
..would give you hands where you were saw the showdown but took no action on the flop. In other words, where you were all-in preflop.
WhiteRider

Postby expiat » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:03 pm

Thanks but what i meant is if you want to compare your winrates vs other players and you want to see how they do on preflop moves where all the actions happened preflop! It could be allins, folds vs 3bets, Fold vs MR etc! And the postflop spot where it passed the preflop but for example it can be a spot where there was a CB and someone folded or went till river!

Does it make sense what i mean?
expiat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:07 am

If you want to review and filter the data for all players in your database then you can go to 'My Reports' and create an 'All Players' report:

Guide: Creating My Reports

If you want to see the individual hands for replay/review then you will need to create a 'Hand Report' instead and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option via 'Filters -> Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4