2Bet PF & Fold Explanation

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

2Bet PF & Fold Explanation

Postby hdegou » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:43 am

Hello,

It may seem obvious but I don’t understand following stats:
1. Steal PF & Fold - what positions is this about? BTN & SB, SB to CO or only BTN?
2. 2Bet PF & Fold OOP - is this only about when SB opens & BB 3bets? (when I hover with mouse over the stat it says Fold to 3bet after raising OOP but is the opening same as raising, or is it bet > raise > raise?)
3. 2Bet PF & Fold IP - so this therefore should be only when we open from BTN-UTG & got raised (or 3bet?) from any position?

I’m getting super confused about the terminology. :?
hdegou

Re: 2Bet PF & Fold Explanation

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:44 pm

hdegou wrote:1. Steal PF & Fold - what positions is this about? BTN & SB, SB to CO or only BTN?

SB, BTN & CO are the steal positions.
hdegou wrote:2. 2Bet PF & Fold OOP - is this only about when SB opens & BB 3bets? (when I hover with mouse over the stat it says Fold to 3bet after raising OOP but is the opening same as raising, or is it bet > raise > raise?)
3. 2Bet PF & Fold IP - so this therefore should be only when we open from BTN-UTG & got raised (or 3bet?) from any position?

The OOP/IP refers to the relative position of the 2bettor vs the 3bettor so if CO 2bets -> BTN 3 Bets -> CO folds then that is a 2Bet PF & Fold OOP. You can check the definitions for any built-in statistic via the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 and when a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the "Details" tab.
Flag_Hippo

Re: 2Bet PF & Fold Explanation

Postby hdegou » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:38 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:The OOP/IP refers to the relative position of the 2bettor vs the 3bettor so if CO 2bets -> BTN 3 Bets -> CO folds then that is a 2Bet PF & Fold OOP. You can check the definitions for any built-in statistic via the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 and when a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the "Details" tab.

Thank you! :)
hdegou

Return to PokerTracker 4