https://i2.paste.pics/0fb7c35f1c49d688d ... c8d8b1.png

when i click configure i get this

https://i2.paste.pics/14027cb4f6eac437e ... 153344.png
sikser

Re: problem with loggin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:43 pm

Go to this folder:

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\x.y\data\

where x.y is your PostgreSQL version although you may have it installed in another location. Delete the 'postmaster.pid' file inside that folder (not 'postmaster.opts' which may be there too), reboot your computer and try starting PokerTracker 4 again. If that does fix it then click your Windows Start button then type the following command:

services.msc 

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? Is it started, or can you start it? What is its 'Status' and 'Startup Type'? If the PostgreSQL service is listed but not starting then open the Event Viewer (in the same way - if you type 'event' you should see it). In the top left section, expand "Windows Logs" and click on "Application". Do you see any recent errors in the top center section for PostgreSQL? If you do let us know what they say.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sikser » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:14 pm

I try that but it cant be find on my computer

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\x.y\data\ there is no this file in my pc :?
sikser

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:59 am

Is this a new install or was everything working until now? If the postmaster.pid file isn't there then click your Windows Start button and type the following command:

services.msc

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? Is it started, or can you start it? What is its 'Status' and 'Startup Type'? If the PostgreSQL service is listed but not starting then open the Event Viewer (in the same way - if you type 'event' you should see it). In the top left section, expand "Windows Logs" and click on "Application". Do you see any recent errors in the top center section for PostgreSQL? If you do let us know what they say.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4