My gconfiguered hud is gone

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

My gconfiguered hud is gone

Postby Softball » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:44 am

As the headline says it: After a computercrash my selfcreated HUDs are missing. I did not do the latest update. So thats not the reason. Do I have any chance to get it back or do I have to start at the beginning? Any help would be much appriciated.
Softball

Re: My gconfiguered hud is gone

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:29 pm

In the PokerTracker 4 menu go to 'File > Open User Data Folder' and close PokerTracker 4. In the window that opened go into the 'Data' folder. If you have a layouts.backup file which is different (different size or date) to layouts.pt4 then you can replace layouts.pt4 with that (make copies of both files before you make any changes here).
Flag_Hippo

Postby Softball » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:04 am

Thanks. But this dosn't work out. There where diffrent Layout-Backups. One was witout numbre and it was exactly the same data-size. So I took a diffrent one, from last summer. UNfortunatly non of my own layouts appear... :o Any other suggestions? Thanks.
Softball

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:36 pm

The only other way to recover that would be if you backed up your poker data and included 'User Data Files' under the optional settings or previously exported your HUD Profile separately using the 'Options' menu in the HUD Profile Editor.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Softball » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:54 pm

The HUd from last summer now showed up after a new start from PT4. So the loss isn't that big. Thanks for the support.
Softball

Return to PokerTracker 4