PT4 unable to read hand from 888-Poker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 unable to read hand from 888-Poker

Postby TheDMann » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:04 am

Hi, am I the only one who is getting

"Error: 888 Poker: Unable to locate player cards (Hand #<number>)" in the "View Import Status" tab of PT4?
Attachments
PT-4-Error.jpg
TheDMann

Re: PT4 unable to read hand from 888-Poker

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:11 am

Unfortunately we see that sometimes from 888. I think that if you open those files in Notepad you will see that the names are actually missing.
By default the original hand history files will have been moved to the Processed folder, which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.

If not, please attach the files to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at them for you.
WhiteRider

Postby TheDMann » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:52 am

WhiteRider wrote:Unfortunately we see that sometimes from 888. I think that if you open those files in Notepad you will see that the names are actually missing.
By default the original hand history files will have been moved to the Processed folder, which you can access via File > Open User Data Folder in the PT4 menu.

If not, please attach the files to a Support Ticket so that we can take a look at them for you.

'Mike' (from the PT support team) said it looks like my poker software generates the record with german card names ('B' for 'J' and 'D' for 'Q') and this can't be understand by PT4.
TheDMann

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:05 am

Thanks for the update. Yes, you will need to have the hand histories saved in English for them to import to PT4, and ideally have the 888 software running in English for full support.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4