no reentry tracking hu tournaments pokerstars?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

no reentry tracking hu tournaments pokerstars?

Postby itdoesntworkffs » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:42 pm

Pt 4 incorecntly displays my winnings because it doesnt track reentries? Why is it so ? Is there anything I can do with that?
itdoesntworkffs

Re: no reentry tracking hu tournaments pokerstars?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:39 am

For the most accurate results make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories:

PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament Summaries

otherwise please attach a sample of the hand history and tournament summary files that are not working for you to a Support Ticket along with all relevant information detailing the problem.
Flag_Hippo

Postby itdoesntworkffs » Sun May 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Ok this is not even my problem right. It just doesnt import hands.... I play on pokerstars only and I changed nothing in settings and suddenly new hands are not imported. How is that possible ? I am definitely not happy with the trial and its a shame....
itdoesntworkffs

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 02, 2022 6:04 am

Please make sure that PokerStars is still saving hands as this can get turned off on occasion when the PokerStars client updates itself:

PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History -> [x] Save My Hand History

If it's set to save the hands then is PokerStars actually creating the hand history files on your computer while you are playing? Go to the folder set in PokerStars and there should be a folder with your player name and inside that folder would be the hand history files. I've seen on occasion hand histories not save to the default location (C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{PokerStars Skin Name}\HandHistory) so if that's the case try creating and setting a custom hand history folder (e.g. C:\StarsHH) instead in both PokerStars and PokerTracker 4 (Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars).

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4.

If you need further assistance report this to us in a Support Ticket with your support bundle and screenshots of the following windows:

1. "Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History" in PokerStars.

2. "Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars" in PokerTracker 4.

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker 4 Support Bundle
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4