Undo the last hand import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Undo the last hand import

Postby gscrmn » Thu May 05, 2022 11:02 am

Hello

Is there any way to undo (or purge the hands) specifically of the last directory import?

My friend sent his hands me hands and there were some Party Poker and GG Poker files

After the import, I realized that the hands played by HERO on this sites count to my alias

Now all my stats / results are messy

Thanks a lot!
gscrmn

Re: Undo the last hand import

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 05, 2022 1:05 pm

There isn't an option to purge the last import but if these hands were played in separate sessions or stakes then you can purge by that criteria instead. Alternatively if you have a recent database backup you can restore that and then reimport your most recent hands again.

Tutorial: Purging Sessions
Flag_Hippo

Postby gscrmn » Fri May 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Thanks for the answer

So I would like to purge all hands from 2021 and before but NOT those who were played by me (from all nicknames on my alias)

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot
gscrmn

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 07, 2022 4:29 am

That's not currently possible. In 'Database -> Purge Hands -> Advanced' there is an 'Observed Only' option however there is an issue where that purges all hands not played by the active player rather than just observed hands so I'd recommend importing the hands you want keep into a new database. If you do not have all the original hand history files then you can export them from the current database and don't forget to export your player/hand notes if you have them (Database -> Notes). Also if you have a number of tournaments with manually entered results then exporting those tournaments will create summary files containing the manual results so they can be imported into a new database.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4