HUD does not work

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD does not work

Postby yodaki » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:47 pm

Hello,
Since the last pokerstars Update my hands are still imported but the HUD does not work
ANY solutions ?
yodaki

Re: HUD does not work

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:05 am

So we can find out what's causing that please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TLAndy » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:07 am

Hi. This is still a problem for me as well. Have you found a general solution?

Also HH's a loaded in many multiple files instead of one combined - maybe it is related.

Everything was find before the software update
TLAndy

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:16 pm

There are several different PokerStars clients around the world and many different gametypes so there isn't a general solution I can give. Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on in your specific case and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby AmericanAi18 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:19 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:There are several different PokerStars clients around the world and many different gametypes so there isn't a general solution I can give. Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on in your specific case and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.

I have a problem with the HUD as well in pokerstars. It is entirely missing at my tables. It worked in the past (1 year ago) i didnt change settings
AmericanAi18

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:11 am

AmericanAi18 wrote:I have a problem with the HUD as well in pokerstars. It is entirely missing at my tables. It worked in the past (1 year ago) i didnt change settings

Are your hands importing? If hands are not importing then the HUD cannot work and even if you haven't changed any settings yourself then it's still possible that a PokerStars client update randomly disabled the option to save the hand history files PokerTracker 4 needs to import hands and display a HUD. Please refer to this guide and make sure that everything is still setup correctly:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

Also if you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 you should update it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ponyo12 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:12 am

Bonjour,
même souci pour moi le hud ne s'affiche plus sur zoom de PS j'essaye donc de télécharger la dernière version de Pokertracker mais mon antivirus me signale un virus et l'élimine de lui même
que faire ? par contre sur les tables en cash ou les spins tout fonctionne cela est arrivé depuis la mise à jour de PS hier le 07/06/2022
ponyo12

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am

ponyo12 wrote:Hello,
same problem for me the hud is no longer displayed on PS zoom so I try to download the latest version of Pokertracker but my antivirus reports a virus to me and eliminates it by itself
what to do ? on the other hand on cash tables or spins everything works this happened since the PS update yesterday 07/06/2022

I believe this is likely to be related to a change that we have seen by another PokerStars.fr player where more information is added to the window title which means that the Hud cannot locate the table.
We have a fix for this ready for the next release which I am expecting either later this week or early next week.

As long as you are downloading PT4 from our website (PT4 Download Page) it is clean and you can safely ignore any warnings your security software may show you, but feel free to send the file to your provider to be tested.
WhiteRider

Postby ponyo12 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:39 am

Merci White Rider pour votre réponse
clair ,net et précis
Au top chez POKERTRACKER :D
ponyo12

Postby gwenac » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:40 am

Do you know when it will be fixed.

Still down in zoom PS.fr, but when you open the replayer the hud appears, but not on the table
gwenac

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4