Overview for all Hero's?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Overview for all Hero's?

Postby tatmaninov » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:37 pm

I am currently playing on a couple of sites, but I can't figure out a way to view all my data at once i.e. an overview for all the accounts I hold

To me it looks like I can only view data for one poker site at a time, for example I can see my 'My C Net Won' for Pokerstars and 'My C Net Won' for GG, but I can't seem to see a way to view my overall C Net Won (sum of both).

Would also be good to interrogate my hands as a whole, i.e. how much am I 4-betting (regardless of the site).

I am sure this must be possible, I have looked in 'My Reports', Google, PT4 forum, but can't figure it out or find someone else with a previous similar question. Appreciate some pointers in the right direction.

Chris
tatmaninov

Re: Overview for all Hero's?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 am

In PokerTracker 4 you can create an alias which will combine the data from different players - see this guide:

Guide: Player Name Aliases
Flag_Hippo

Postby tatmaninov » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:17 am

Thanks for reply, so do I understand correctly using this alias method you have to use existing player then add/alias other names to it. I guess doing this you lose the visibility of the original name in isolation (unless you undo/delete the alias).

I was hoping it would be possible to view data from my PokerStars account in isolation AND my GGPoker account in isolation AND Pokerstars and GG combined.

When I first read your answer I though great I can just create a random alias for example Stars&GG and attach PokerStars and GG to that new alias, but I don't think this is possible?
tatmaninov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:56 pm

If you have an alias and want to see results by site you can filter for that via 'More Filters -> Game Details -> Sites' as well as save those as quick filters for future use:

Guide: Filters
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4