No HUD on regular tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

No HUD on regular tables

Postby saviola83 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:59 am

Hello!

Since the last update (v4.17) I only have HUD on PokerStars Zoom tables, but on regular ones it works only 1 out of 10 tries. It took 13 hours , but I finished the database upgrade after updating PT4. Also I tried to reinstall PokerStars client and tried to open a brand new database on PT4, but nothing has changed.

I saw that ATM the latest version availabe to download is v4.16.4. However I can not go back to that version, because I've already finished the database upgrade.

What can you suggest to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help in advance!
saviola83

Re: No HUD on regular tables

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:07 pm

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your support bundle to us in a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:10 am

have something similar - HUD is fine on ZOOM but doesn't lineup to players on regular tables - Hero HUD is not popping up correctly either (shows regular HUD with a 44K hand sample for my player) any idea's why this maybe thanks
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:02 am

MoniesRemovalPLC wrote:have something similar - HUD is fine on ZOOM but doesn't lineup to players on regular tables - Hero HUD is not popping up correctly either (shows regular HUD with a 44K hand sample for my player) any idea's why this maybe thanks

The OP hasn't opened a ticket so can you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your support bundle to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4