PT4 doesn't show "net won" (at all)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 doesn't show "net won" (at all)

Postby Todo_Campista » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:55 pm

Hello, I play flashes (Pokerstars) and have the problem with "net won/game currency net won/net won adjusted/younameit".

It always shows "0.00" in the box (as you can see on the screen). All the other stats are displayed correctly. The hands are importing perfectly fine, just "net won" is not tracked at all, not sure what might be the reason.

I think the problem might be that while playing I'm using Hand2note hud so the hands are imported to h2n's folder. Then, after the session I click "Get hands from disk" in PT4, then folder "MyhandsArchive_H2N"" where the hands are stored and that's it. So in general I get hand histories into my PT4 from H2N folder (because in Pokerstars' folders there are already no hands histories, since the hands were moved to H2N while playing).

Can you please help me with that? :)
Attachments
netwon.jpg
Todo_Campista

Re: PT4 doesn't show "net won" (at all)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:28 am

Please send us a sample of your tournament files to us in a Support Ticket with all relevant information detailing the problem. It shouldn't matter where the hands are imported from but make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories:

PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament Summaries
Flag_Hippo

Re: PT4 doesn't show "net won" (at all)

Postby Todo_Campista » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:12 am

OK, nevermind, I'm just dumb lol.

The whole time I was importing hand histories from H2N but didn't notice there is also additional folder with just "Summaries" and that I have to also import files from there.

Have a great weekend. :)
Todo_Campista

Return to PokerTracker 4