Not tracking anything

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Not tracking anything

Postby BigDawg7 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:01 am

All tournies show as $0 buy in. When i try to manually import HH, software tells me that the file i'm trying to import is from a NEWER version of PT4. I JUST bought PT4 and the website tells me I am not eligible for upgrades. What am I missing here?
BigDawg7

Re: Not tracking anything

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:19 pm

BigDawg7 wrote:All tournies show as $0 buy in.

For what poker site? In cases where detailed tournament information isn't included in the files provided by your poker site then you will need to manually edit your tournament data in PokerTracker 4. Most poker sites provide files in a format which you can open with a text editor such as NotePad so you can verify if that is the case or not. If the necessary information is included in the files provided by your poker site then please attach your examples to a Support Ticket.
BigDawg7 wrote:When i try to manually import HH, software tells me that the file i'm trying to import is from a NEWER version of PT4. I JUST bought PT4 and the website tells me I am not eligible for upgrades. What am I missing here?

That sounds like you are trying to import hands using 'File -> Import Statistic' which is for only importing files containing custom statistics. To manually import hands from hand history files you need to use 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' instead.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Not tracking anything

Postby BigDawg7 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:19 pm

This is from WPN. I put in a support ticket but haven't heard back yet.
BigDawg7

Return to PokerTracker 4