HUD - Player Stats - Color Ranges

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD - Player Stats - Color Ranges

Postby Carty87 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:13 pm

Hi,

I want to setup color ranges for specific stats for my HUD.

e.g.
0 - 7 -> colour red
7 - 12 -> colour blue
12 - 99 -> colour green

First of, how to determine the numbers? In the example above, what colour does the stat of someone get if he ist exactly at 7? How do I make the correct adjustments? With two digits?

Also I cannot implement more than two colours. Always one doesnt get coloured, what am I doing wrong?
Carty87

Re: HUD - Player Stats - Color Ranges

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:50 am

Carty87 wrote:First of, how to determine the numbers? In the example above, what colour does the stat of someone get if he ist exactly at 7? How do I make the correct adjustments? With two digits?

The higher colour range in the list will get priority if there is overlap or you could just not overlap your ranges:

0 - 6
7 -12

A player with 6.3 will get rounded down and a player with 6.6 gets rounded up.
Carty87 wrote:Also I cannot implement more than two colours. Always one doesnt get coloured, what am I doing wrong?

If you are playing on PokerStars they only allow 3 colours to display for a statistic and this includes the default colour. In that case you would need to set just two colour conditions and the default colour for the stat will display for the undefined portion of the colour range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever colour you would like.
Flag_Hippo

Re: HUD - Player Stats - Color Ranges

Postby Carty87 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:20 pm

Thanks, didnt know that with Pokerstars. But makes sense now :)

Appreciate your help!
Carty87

Return to PokerTracker 4