Problems after PokerStars update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problems after PokerStars update

Postby Jamex » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:22 pm

Hello, after recent pokerstars update I have those two issues below:

1. PT4 is not tracking bounty winnings, only regular winnings at tournaments.
2. When I start zoom tournament my PT4 crashes out with fatal error and not working before I bust that zoom tourney. Its working normally at zoom cashgames.

I use PT4 v4.15.17.

Is it only me having those issues? Is there any solution?

​Thank you.
Jamex

Re: Problems after PokerStars update

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:07 am

1. This is a known problem at the moment because PokerStars removed the bounty information from their hand histories so there is nothing for PT4 to import. Hopefully this was accidental and is something that they will reverse, although it has been in place for a few weeks now.

2. Your PT4 version is pretty old. Please update to our current version PT4.16.4 from the PT4 Download Page.
If your problem persists please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can check the logs in your support bundle and see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby Jamex » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:35 am

I try it but it was working fine before the update. Thanks for your advice!

I also have one problem with PokerTracker website. Whenever I try to login I need to reset password. Is this known bug?
Jamex

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:53 am

Jamex wrote:I also have one problem with PokerTracker website. Whenever I try to login I need to reset password. Is this known bug?

No, I'm not aware of that being an issue for anyone. Please open a separate Support Ticket about that and we can pass it on to our site admin to find out what might be causing that. Please tell us in your ticket what type of device you're on (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc) and what browser you are using.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4