Play Money

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Play Money

Postby leglio » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:27 am

Hi there,

I have a problem with my statistics in Pokertracker4. I'va installed the 4.17 version on a Mac book pro.

In normal money I see the curve but in Play Money no curve appears. 6 month ago it was working, I don't understand.

Did I forget to adjust something in the settings?

Could someone help me sort this out?

In advance, thank you for your insights, and sorry for my English. I'm a french player.

https://imgbb.com/fx3GwhC
leglio

Re: Play Money

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:38 am

Play money is not worth anything, so any "My Currency" stats or graphs will show zero.

To view your play money results you would be better to use the Statistics page where the results are shown in big blinds (BBs) in the graph.
You can also add stats like "BB Won" to a report see your results in big blinds instead of in currency.
"Game Currency Won" (and other Game Currency stats) will also work, although any results that can include diffferent stakes have to be converted to "My Currency" so they will also show zero in any summary lines (and in some whole reports, depending on the way the report is grouped).

To add stats to a report right click the report and choose Configure Report, and then search for stats and double click to add or remove.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4