Hands missing from Pokertracker (could be a stars issue)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hands missing from Pokertracker (could be a stars issue)

Postby elliottpoker » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:31 pm

Hi Guys,

I have scanned through the forums but don't believe anybody has brought it up, sorry if they have.

Recently have noticed that around 5-10% of my hands are not importing directly into my pokertracker from pokerstars. At the end of my sessions my pokertracker graph can be 2/3 buyins off the actual result from the day because of the amount of hands missing (big pots, etc). I have also noticed that within stars, certain hands played are not being pick up in the hand replayer, which I think are the hands also missing from my graph (the usd balance is updating as usual).

Interestingly the hands can still be seen in my pokerstars hand histories when I ask them to send me my hand history file for the given period, support need to send me this as their online system of retrieving hand histories doesn't seem to work for me. I then upload this hand history into pokertracker to see my actual results.

Has anyone else had the same experience? Any possible fixes?

Many thanks,

Elliott
elliottpoker

Re: Hands missing from Pokertracker (could be a stars issue)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:41 am

elliottpoker wrote:Interestingly the hands can still be seen in my pokerstars hand histories when I ask them to send me my hand history file for the given period,

Are these hands contained in the hand history files that PokerStars saved while you were playing? If they are not in those files then PokerTracker 4 wouldn't know anything about them and that sounds like this is the case since you do not see them in the PokerStars replayer either. If the hands don't exist in the original files then I would recommend contacting PokerStars support regarding this however if the hands are in the files that are saved while you are playing but PokerTracker 4 is not importing them then you can report this to is in a Support Ticket with your support bundle so we can check your logs:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Re: Hands missing from Pokertracker (could be a stars issue)

Postby elliottpoker » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:40 am

Hi,

The strange part is that they are included in the hand history files that stars provide, as I mentioned am currently asking stars for the files and then downloading from disk into pokertracker.

I will log a support ticket.

Many thanks,

Elliott
elliottpoker

Return to PokerTracker 4