no puedo lograr que me aparezcan las manos ni el Hud..

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

no puedo lograr que me aparezcan las manos ni el Hud..

Postby LocoTurulo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:48 pm

Buenas tardes: Como solucionaron el problema.. no puedo lograr que me aparezcan las manos ni el Hud.. Desde ya muchas gracias
LocoTurulo

Re: no puedo lograr que me aparezcan las manos ni el Hud..

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:22 pm

On what poker site is this? Without further information on where you play I cannot be more specific but please check your Poker Site(s) are configured correctly with PokerTracker 4.

Site Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and the poker client need to be in English. Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after taking a seat you should see your hands being imported. If you have any further trouble then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4 but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby LocoTurulo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:On what poker site is this? Without further information on where you play I cannot be more specific but please check your Poker Site(s) are configured correctly with PokerTracker 4.

Site Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and the poker client need to be in English. Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after taking a seat you should see your hands being imported. If you have any further trouble then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4 but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.

Buenas: Juego en pokerstars. Mi problema es que no puedo ver mis manos para revisar, hago lo del tutorial y no las puedo ver. Otro problema, es que en estadisticas no suma bien, hoy juegue varios torneos y perdi en total 4 USD y en estadisticas me sale que perdi 31.. Voy a reporte de manos, y no me sale nada buscando de todas formas.. Por favor darme una mano Gracias[img]"D:\Poker\2cb9cd9d-fcb2-4293-8874-4eed675fec29.jpg"[/img] [img]"D:\Poker\2f483a86-8b19-4a6d-9868-cfee6e226a09.jpg"[/img] [img]"D:\Poker\90d82fc7-25c4-4c28-b245-77e1b89d487f.jpg"[/img]
LocoTurulo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:42 am

I cannot see your screenshots. Please attach them directly to the thread or a Support Ticket:

Guide: Attaching Files

With regards to PokerStars tournament results make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories:

PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament Summaries

For any existing tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually using the Tournament Results window. If you have any further trouble please include all relevant information detailing the problem in a Support Ticket along with the hand history AND tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4