Errors importing PartyPoker fastforward hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Errors importing PartyPoker fastforward hands

Postby BalearicBluff » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:11 pm

Hi there,

Randomly, as it's never been a problem before, I've started to get multiple errors importing 10NL PartyPoker FF hands. Usually there are around 4 errors per 700 hands (my usual session length), but it can vary up or down. (see screenshot)

I tried updating PT4, problem persists. (although i've just spotted there is another update avaialble).

I'd love some help to resolve this, it's really frustrating as it's creating a significantly flawed database for me.

Have attached screenshot!

Thanks for any help in advance

Cheers
Attachments
PPimport error.png
PPimport error.png (4.08 KiB) Viewed 302 times
BalearicBluff

Re: Errors importing PartyPoker fastforward hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:22 am

If those import errors are caused by cashout hands then this new format of Partypoker hands are not supported yet. If you are not sure what's causing the errors then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle and hand histories to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby BalearicBluff » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:11 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If those import errors are caused by cashout hands then this new format of Partypoker hands are not supported yet. If you are not sure what's causing the errors then turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle and hand histories to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

Thanks for the response. That would make total sense - the cashback hands - because that's roughly the right amount per session, and would explain why my results seems so off (i.e. all the biggest pots, all-ins, are errors).

However, I've just played 541 hands with one cashout hand but no errors now!? And I can see the cashout hand on the database. ?

Thanks
BalearicBluff

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:02 pm

BalearicBluff wrote:However, I've just played 541 hands with one cashout hand but no errors now!? And I can see the cashout hand on the database. ?

Whether a hand imports or not cashout results are not yet supported on Partypoker. You can get notified when support is added by opening a Support Ticket and if you have a query regarding a specific hand feel free to attach your hand history file to the ticket and let us know the hand number.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4