Pt4 database update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Pt4 database update

Postby ihate5ives » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:04 am

Hi all, after the latest pt4 update i got the onscreen message that the database needs updating, my problem is that the database is constanly updating. Yesterday i left the pc on all day and still not done. I tried a new database and still the same.(i only had new database checked) i even skipped the update and started pt4 and started pt4 it started importing hands then noticed red writing stating something on the lines of,"cannot continue as database needs updating"
So now just getting frustrated and even if have remove database completely i will, just so i can use pt4 again. I dont know how many database updates there has been since i have had pt4 but have never had anything like this.
ihate5ives

Re: Pt4 database update

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:23 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Pt4 database update

Postby ihate5ives » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Hi,and thank you for the reply,i might of sorted it,by installing an older save,when i start pt4 now there is no update message,i will know better in a few days when i play again. I will let you know.
ihate5ives

Return to PokerTracker 4