PT4 Not Saving HH To Disk

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Not Saving HH To Disk

Postby EarlyCuyler » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:21 am

I'm working with a Google Drive setup between two computers like the guide shows. Everything was working fine until it stopped today for some reason. I can't figure out where PT4 is saving the hands now. And I haven't changed anything.

My setup is PokerBros/LDPlayer4 -> Asian Hand Converter -> PokerTracker4.

Untitled.png
Move Processed Files To Location On Drive

Untitled1.png
PokerBros Settings

Any ideas what has gone wrong? It was working flawlessly before. PT4 is running as admin on both computers. And the issue is happening on both computers. I've seen it create the directory on Google Drive, just no hands are showing up.
EarlyCuyler

Re: PT4 Not Saving HH To Disk

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:36 am

EarlyCuyler wrote:I can't figure out where PT4 is saving the hands now. And I haven't changed anything.

PokerTracker 4 doesn't save those hand histories and it only moves them when you stop getting hands - see this guide. The job of saving the hand histories in the first place is the job of the third party software you are using. Are hands still importing into PokerTracker 4 while playing? Are the files in the hand converter directory or not? If the hand history files are not being created by your third party converter then you would need to address that with them.
Flag_Hippo

Postby EarlyCuyler » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:47 pm

They are importing into pokertraker and they are in the in AHC hand history directory.
EarlyCuyler

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:06 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. At the end of your next session close your tables/converter and then click 'Stop Getting Hands' in PokerTracker 4. If the hand history files are not archived to the designated location select 'File -> Create Support Bundle' and then attach the file that gets created to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs.
Flag_Hippo

Postby EarlyCuyler » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:39 am

Done, thanks
EarlyCuyler

Return to PokerTracker 4