GG GET HANDS

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:08 am

sgftymkgg wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:For future reference; you should not uninstall PT4 before installing a different version. However, that should not remove any custom stats.

Some Hud data has been updated and reverting to an earlier version will prevent any updated Hud profiles from working, so if you mean you are missing something from your Hud then you will need to restore your Hud data from a Backup.
PT4 does make a backup of your Hud settings before the version update so you should have backup file with a number in the filename called something like:
Code: Select all
"Layouts.1028.pt4.backup"

This will be in the folder:
Code: Select all
%LOCALAPPDATA%\PokerTracker 4\Data

If you have a file like that then follow these steps with PT4 closed:
Rename "Layouts.pt4" to "Layouts.pt4.current"
Copy "Layouts.1028.pt4.backup" (or whatever your latest backup file is called) and rename the copy to "Layouts.pt4".
Run PT4 again and your Hud profiles should be restored.

If this doesn't work, or if this is not the problem then please open a Support Ticket and one of our support technicians will work with you to try to restore your data if possible.

There is nothing wrong with my Hud profiles, only Custom Stats and Reports are missing

I have these files. Can I get Custom Stats and Reports back?
Attachments
_O_{T}{7_V_YW~WJDO(%MX0.png
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:10 am

sgftymkgg wrote:
sgftymkgg wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:For future reference; you should not uninstall PT4 before installing a different version. However, that should not remove any custom stats.

Some Hud data has been updated and reverting to an earlier version will prevent any updated Hud profiles from working, so if you mean you are missing something from your Hud then you will need to restore your Hud data from a Backup.
PT4 does make a backup of your Hud settings before the version update so you should have backup file with a number in the filename called something like:
Code: Select all
"Layouts.1028.pt4.backup"

This will be in the folder:
Code: Select all
%LOCALAPPDATA%\PokerTracker 4\Data

If you have a file like that then follow these steps with PT4 closed:
Rename "Layouts.pt4" to "Layouts.pt4.current"
Copy "Layouts.1028.pt4.backup" (or whatever your latest backup file is called) and rename the copy to "Layouts.pt4".
Run PT4 again and your Hud profiles should be restored.

If this doesn't work, or if this is not the problem then please open a Support Ticket and one of our support technicians will work with you to try to restore your data if possible.

There is nothing wrong with my Hud profiles, only Custom Stats and Reports are missing

I have these files. Can I get Custom Stats and Reports back?

如果不能,我会重新编写他们,非常感谢你
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:13 am

sgftymkgg wrote:
sgftymkgg wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:For future reference; you should not uninstall PT4 before installing a different version. However, that should not remove any custom stats.

Some Hud data has been updated and reverting to an earlier version will prevent any updated Hud profiles from working, so if you mean you are missing something from your Hud then you will need to restore your Hud data from a Backup.
PT4 does make a backup of your Hud settings before the version update so you should have backup file with a number in the filename called something like:
Code: Select all
"Layouts.1028.pt4.backup"

This will be in the folder:
Code: Select all
%LOCALAPPDATA%\PokerTracker 4\Data

If you have a file like that then follow these steps with PT4 closed:
Rename "Layouts.pt4" to "Layouts.pt4.current"
Copy "Layouts.1028.pt4.backup" (or whatever your latest backup file is called) and rename the copy to "Layouts.pt4".
Run PT4 again and your Hud profiles should be restored.

If this doesn't work, or if this is not the problem then please open a Support Ticket and one of our support technicians will work with you to try to restore your data if possible.

There is nothing wrong with my Hud profiles, only Custom Stats and Reports are missing

I have these files. Can I get Custom Stats and Reports back?

If not, I will rewrite them. Thank you very much
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 am

Using your methods, I have recovered Custom Stats and Reports
TY
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:18 am

sgftymkgg wrote:Using your methods, I have recovered Custom Stats and Reports
TY

What's the difference between StatDefinitionsCustomized and StatDefinitionsExternal?
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:08 pm

sgftymkgg wrote:Using your methods, I have recovered Custom Stats and Reports
TY

Great - thanks for letting us know!

sgftymkgg wrote:What's the difference between StatDefinitionsCustomized and StatDefinitionsExternal?

Customized is your custom stats. External are any Premium stats you may have.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 53782
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: GG GET HANDS

Postby sgftymkgg » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:21 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
sgftymkgg wrote:Using your methods, I have recovered Custom Stats and Reports
TY

Great - thanks for letting us know!

sgftymkgg wrote:What's the difference between StatDefinitionsCustomized and StatDefinitionsExternal?

Customized is your custom stats. External are any Premium stats you may have.

ty
sgftymkgg
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 am

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron