duplicate hands displaying

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

duplicate hands displaying

Postby maha » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:49 am

This is in 'View Today's Hands - Hand Summary'

As you can see, the same hand shows up 6 times. I recently created a new DB and it's been doing this ever since. Any idea what's wrong?

Ferjfwe0f.png
maha

Re: duplicate hands displaying

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 am

You've cropped the screenshot so I cannot see all the statistics you are using in that report but the 'View Todays Hands -> Hand Summary' tab is not specific to any player so if you have added a player specific statistic (such as 'Hole Cards' or 'My C Won') to that report then a line will have to be displayed for every player that was dealt into that hand. If you only want to see the results of your own hands then you should reset that report to default (right-click -> Configure report -> Restore to Default) and then use the 'My Hands' tab instead.
Flag_Hippo

Re: duplicate hands displaying

Postby maha » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:04 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:You've cropped the screenshot so I cannot see all the statistics you are using in that report but the 'View Todays Hands -> Hand Summary' tab is not specific to any player so if you have added a player specific statistic (such as 'Hole Cards' or 'My C Won') to that report then a line will have to be displayed for every player that was dealt into that hand. If you only want to see the results of your own hands then you should reset that report to default (right-click -> Configure report -> Restore to Default) and then use the 'My Hands' tab instead.

that worked, thank you
maha

Return to PokerTracker 4