Missing Hands from ACR Blitz Mobile

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Missing Hands from ACR Blitz Mobile

Postby theguitarist07 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:04 am

Hi all, apologies if this is the wrong section to ask this, but I am at my wits end trying to solve this. About two weeks ago I started playing blitz mobile on ACR. I have "Synced Mobile Hands" multiple times and at first they imported correctly into PT4 - I would import the hands in PT4 from my default ACR HH folder. However, a few sessions in I noticed several missing sessions from 11/4/22, 11/3/22, and even two lengthy sessions this morning and tonight. ACR support has been atrocious and just said these hands are indeed in the hand replayer and to clear my browser cache since the replayer was stuck on loading - i dont see these hands in there at all and even if there were, there isn't an option to download that specific hand history within it. Has anyone else had issues getting complete HH data from mobile blitz? Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated - this has been driving me crazy and it has completely derailed my stats, not to mention there's a plethora of spots in the missing HH I'd love to review.
theguitarist07

Re: Missing Hands from ACR Blitz Mobile

Postby Zamphex » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:54 pm

+1 I am experiencing this as well.
Zamphex

Re: Missing Hands from ACR Blitz Mobile

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:37 am

Unfortunately if your poker site isn't providing the hand histories you've requested then that isn't something we have any control over.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4