Not showing today hands

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Not showing today hands

Postby Poker_Bro » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:10 pm

I just played session (25.11), but it doesn't show any hands for today (except that one). Interestingly it shows them played 26.11, but I can't filter tomorrow's hands. How can I disable this time machine feature so I can see today's hands played in today as supposed to?

https://i.imgur.com/QhNOHdX.jpg
Poker_Bro

Re: Not showing today hands

Postby Poker_Bro » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 am

Today (26.11) it shows yesterday's (25.11) hands as played today. How to fix this? This problem occurs only with BET365, other sites work properly. I've never had this issue before.
Poker_Bro

Re: Not showing today hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:36 am

If you look at the time the hand was played in PokerTracker 4 it is at 11:59pm on the 25th so any hands played after that would naturally be on the next day. Does this time match the local time the hand was played on your computer? If it doesn't then iPoker do not specify the timezone in their hand histories so you should set the time in the iPoker lobby to server time and not your local time. Then in PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure > Sites & Import Options > iPoker' and select the skin you play at, or if it isn't listed one which uses the same server timezone as your skin so that hands will import with the correct time. This will only apply to future hands imported so if you want to correct the times on previous hands you will need to purge the sessions and re-import them.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4