In Plo 5 i can´t see "final hand"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

In Plo 5 i can´t see "final hand"

Postby andresagredo » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:27 pm

Hi, i just start tracking my game, i just bought the full omaha version, i usually play plo5 hilo mostly and plo hilo too.
when i´m trying to review my sessions i got some issues with the final hands in plo 5 hilo. in "final hand" it doesnt show anything, that means that everytime i go showdown and i review the hand i can´t see the cards (enemies and even mines), but when i review my sessions with plo4 hilo it shows the "final hand" and i can see the whole cards.
My question is, there is some configuration o tool that help me read plo5 hilo games propertly?

Thank you so much!
andresagredo

Re: In Plo 5 i can´t see "final hand"

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:54 am

PokerTracker does not support 5 card games. If you want to be automatically notified should support for these games be added in a future update then please open a Support Ticket so we can link you to that request in our system.
Flag_Hippo

Re: In Plo 5 i can´t see "final hand"

Postby andresagredo » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:36 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:PokerTracker does not support 5 card games. If you want to be automatically notified should support for these games be added in a future update then please open a Support Ticket so we can link you to that request in our system.

i got it thank you for the information.
andresagredo

Return to PokerTracker 4