GG Poker - My C All in Adj

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

GG Poker - My C All in Adj

Postby radude1993 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Hi! I am trying to find out if the C All in Adj stat in Pokertracker 4 works as expected when the hands come imported from GG Poker? Something doesn't add up (graph attached). I do run it twice/thrice a lot and also cashouts sometimes..I guess my main question to you guys is....how reliable is C All in Adj stat for GG Poker imported hands? Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot_10.png
radude1993

Re: GG Poker - My C All in Adj

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:29 am

radude1993 wrote:Hi! I am trying to find out if the C All in Adj stat in Pokertracker 4 works as expected when the hands come imported from GG Poker?

You are using a very old version of PokerTracker 4 that was released in July 2021 so you have none of the updates/fixes introduced since then. For some things updating alone wouldn't necessarily change anything so you may need to reimport your hands and since you are using an old version of PokerTracker 4 your database will need an update too. You may find it easier to update PokerTracker 4, create a new database and then reimport your hands.
radude1993 wrote:Something doesn't add up (graph attached). I do run it twice/thrice a lot and also cashouts sometimes..I guess my main question to you guys is....how reliable is C All in Adj stat for GG Poker imported hands?

Players can run several buyins above/below expectation over a given sample so I don't see a specific issue with your screenshot. You can look at the adjusted results of individual hands and check the equity calculations and if you have a query you are welcome to attach those hands to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4