PT4 : hand replayer and file extraction

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 : hand replayer and file extraction

Postby Fishtro7K » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:04 am

Hello,

1) 1 am no more able to see all the hands played through the "Statistics". When I click on the tournament, the hands are no more displayed on the bottom box (see attached file).
Could you help please?

2) Also, I would need to extract a file for a specific tourney that I played. When I go in the file stocked on my computer, I see some file .txt that regroup several hands BUT not the whole tourney.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2023-01-31 à 15.59.09.png
Fishtro7K

Re: PT4 : hand replayer and file extraction

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:46 pm

Fishtro7K wrote:1) 1 am no more able to see all the hands played through the "Statistics". When I click on the tournament, the hands are no more displayed on the bottom box (see attached file).
Could you help please?

You have 1 hand tag selected so the report is being filtered to hands with that tag. Make certain that the drop down says "No Tags Selected" by selecting it and unchecking the currently selected tag and you should then see your hands.
Fishtro7K wrote:2) Also, I would need to extract a file for a specific tourney that I played. When I go in the file stocked on my computer, I see some file .txt that regroup several hands BUT not the whole tourney.
Any idea?

If you are referring to the files created by the poker site that's not unusual since they typically create new files whenever you are moved to a new table. Exporting hands from PokerTracker 4 may put them in a single file for you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Fishtro7K » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:28 am

Thanks for the quick reply,

great for point 2)

However, 1) is not solved even after doing what you suggested (see pic)
Any idea?
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2023-02-01 à 15.27.09.png
Fishtro7K

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:47 pm

Click on a tournament in the top half of the report to make sure it is selected.

If that's not the problem make sure you are not using any other filters - I can't see this section since your screenshot is cropped.

If you are not using any filters that would prevent data from appearing right-click on the empty report, select 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default -> OK' and see if that fixes it.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Fishtro7K » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:33 am

Great, it works again!

Thanks for your help
Fishtro7K

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Pleased to hear it :)
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4