Does troubleshoot loggin work when importing hands?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Does troubleshoot loggin work when importing hands?

Postby josephlabarbara121 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:35 pm

Having issues with the import process (from directory) freezing, was hoping I could send a log file for troubleshooting.
josephlabarbara121

Re: Does troubleshoot loggin work when importing hands?

Postby josephlabarbara121 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:38 pm

Is it required to use the latest supported version of PostgreSQL? I'm using the 64-bit version 9.3
josephlabarbara121

Re: Does troubleshoot loggin work when importing hands?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:34 am

josephlabarbara121 wrote:Having issues with the import process (from directory) freezing, was hoping I could send a log file for troubleshooting.

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. If things are frozen and you can't create the support bundle open File Explorer in Windows and enter the following in the address bar:

%localappdata%\PokerTracker 4\Logs

The file we need will be the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder. One thing to note is that every time you close/restart PokerTracker 4 it will begin a new log so you'll want to save/send that PokerTracker4.log file before restarting PokerTracker 4 again.
josephlabarbara121 wrote:Is it required to use the latest supported version of PostgreSQL? I'm using the 64-bit version 9.3

PokerTracker 4 has not been extensively tested with the newest versions of PostgreSQL. I don't recommend changing anything until a technician has reviewed your log file.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4