WPN Championship data display problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

WPN Championship data display problem

Postby ZZBQ55 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:00 pm

The data display problem of the Winning Poker Network Championship.

The Winning Poker Network was updated around February 1, 2023. Since then, I have found that when I play the championship on the platform, the PT4 data often takes a long time to pop up and is often not updated in time (that is, the system often changes my table, and the result is that the data of the previous opponent is also displayed in that position, and the data of the new opponent is not popped up for a long time). Please verify the situation and update the software as soon as possible to support the Winning Poker Network.
ZZBQ55

Re: WPN Championship data display problem

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:38 pm

If the stats are slow to update that may suggest that you need to run some housekeeping on your database.

To perform a full database housekeeping; in PokerTracker go Database -> Database Management
Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

If that doesn't resolve it try rebuilding your cache via the same window. Click Rebuild Cache > Full Cache Rebuild.

Some of these steps will take a considerable amount of time if you have a large database so you will want to run them when you are not going to be using PT4 for a while.

If that still doesn't resolve the problem please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Reproduce the problem and then attach the Support Bundle to a Support Ticket so that we can check your logs and see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4