Hand History Viewer/Hand Replayer Empty

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand History Viewer/Hand Replayer Empty

Postby Zygg » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:28 am

Hi, I'm currently unable to load hand histories from one of the sites I play on to review. When loading hands from PokerStars it works fine (aside from occasionally bugging out), but when attempting to view hands from a GtechG2/Boss network they no longer load. I can still import them and view statistics, but I'm more interested in reviewing my play after a session and I can't seem to do that anymore and I'm unsure why. I tried updating to the latest version of PT4 but it didn't fix anything.

When I click on a hand from the "Statistics" tab, the hand details are completely blank as is "Hand History Text". When I open the hand replayer, all the seats are empty with no money in the pot. I am still able to export the original hand history to a text file, and PT4 does track all the statistics so the hands did import correctly.

I sometimes have this bug when loading hands from PokerStars and it requires a restart of PT4, but this now happens 100% of the time when attempting to view hands from this network. This is a little frustrating since I have to import hands manually, so I only choose hands I specifically want to review since the poker client's replayer is awful. Hopefully you can help me fix it.

I don't think I've reviewed hands on this network since before the database update that was required with one of last year's PT4 updates, so it may have broken around then but I can't be 100% certain. This bug does seem to occur though with both new and old hands from this network.
Attachments
pt4 bug.png
Zygg

Re: Hand History Viewer/Hand Replayer Empty

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4