GGPoker - Detection of Bounties

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

GGPoker - Detection of Bounties

Postby pat-s » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:07 am

When importing Tournament summaries from GGPoker, it seems like a flip to me whether bounties are spotted correctly or not.
This applies both to the tournament description and the bounties won.

1. tournament description: should be easy to extract the bounty part of the tournament as it's directly stated in the header (<buy in> + <bounty> + <rake>)
2. Bounties won: Seems a bit trickier indeed, also given how PT4 maps it in the description itself (why are there two bounty fields??)

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 10.04.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 10.04.58 AM.png (29.35 KiB) Viewed 270 times

3. I often see bounty wins getting mapped as placement prices whereas they should be mapped as bounties.

All in all, there's a lot of things not working properly WRT to bounties for GG. Given that bounties are the majority of all tournaments, I'd be great to have this fixed.
I cannot spent 30 min or more after every session fixing all tournaments individually? :(

Happy to provide my tournament histories to the support if that helps?

(v4.17.5)
pat-s

Re: GGPoker - Detection of Bounties

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:57 am

pat-s wrote:(why are there two bounty fields??)

The first field is 'Bounty Fee' and the second is 'Bounty Prize':

bty.PNG
bty.PNG (4.02 KiB) Viewed 265 times

I don't know why you are not seeing everything there but it might be related to your resolution/operating system - please report this issue to us.
pat-s wrote:All in all, there's a lot of things not working properly WRT to bounties for GG. Given that bounties are the majority of all tournaments, I'd be great to have this fixed.
I cannot spent 30 min or more after every session fixing all tournaments individually? :(

Happy to provide my tournament histories to the support if that helps?

If you send us this information in a Support Ticket and attach a tournament history sample we can take a look at this and follow up with you.
Flag_Hippo

Re: GGPoker - Detection of Bounties

Postby pat-s » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:08 am

Thanks Hippo, submitted a ticket!
pat-s

Return to PokerTracker 4