Stats not matching?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stats not matching?

Postby Viegaard » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:18 pm

https://ibb.co/sCMMMcz

First of all not sure why it wouldn't link the image? So I linked both as image and URL.

How can the total value be 100% (4/4) but when I go into my popup it says:

Fold BB vs SB 1/1
Fold vs CO Open 2/2
Fold vs BTN Open 2/2.

Shouldn't the main stat at the table say 5/5?
Viegaard

Re: Stats not matching?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:50 am

If another player calls the CO/BTN open in between then the BB does not face a steal.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:42 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If another player calls the CO/BTN open in between then the BB does not face a steal.

Thanks.

I have another question and to save space on the forums I'll post it here.

I did the Notecaddy thing but didnt like it. So I stopped subbing. But I still have this:

https://ibb.co/Dt7Kk2M

How do I get rid of all those definitions? And also get it to stop auto updating new Notecaddy stuff.
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:50 am

To remove those statistics you can delete this file:

C:\Users\{Windows User}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsExternal.pt4

If you need any further assistance you can contact NoteCaddy support here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:44 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:To remove those statistics you can delete this file:

C:\Users\{Windows User}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Data\StatDefinitionsExternal.pt4

If you need any further assistance you can contact NoteCaddy support here.

Wont this also remove the custom stats I got from a coach called Apestyles? I had to re-build custom cache after I installed his HUD I dont want those stats to go away. Just all that Notecaddy stuff.
Viegaard

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:04 am

If the coaches Hud is Premium content then, yes, it would. However, any Premium stats would be re-downloaded automatically for content that you purchased/subscribed to.
If you have removed NoteCaddy from your license then that should work, although I would suggest that you rename the file instead of deleting it, just in case.

If the coaches Hud is something that was added by importing a Hud profile, then the stats from that would be stored in "StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4" instead, so wouldn't be affected by removing the "External" file.
I would still recommend renaming the "External" file to start with instead of deleting it, until you are sure that it only removed the correct information.

If you still have NoteCaddy in the PokerTracker Apps menu then please open a Support Ticket to request that it be removed from your license.
WhiteRider

Postby Viegaard » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:14 pm

WhiteRider wrote:If the coaches Hud is Premium content then, yes, it would. However, any Premium stats would be re-downloaded automatically for content that you purchased/subscribed to.
If you have removed NoteCaddy from your license then that should work, although I would suggest that you rename the file instead of deleting it, just in case.

If the coaches Hud is something that was added by importing a Hud profile, then the stats from that would be stored in "StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4" instead, so wouldn't be affected by removing the "External" file.
I would still recommend renaming the "External" file to start with instead of deleting it, until you are sure that it only removed the correct information.

If you still have NoteCaddy in the PokerTracker Apps menu then please open a Support Ticket to request that it be removed from your license.

Thanks. Yeah I opened a ticket. Cause I cant open Notecaddy, but its still there and keeps giving me updates :D
Viegaard

Postby Viegaard » Mon May 01, 2023 2:57 pm

WhiteRider wrote:If the coaches Hud is Premium content then, yes, it would. However, any Premium stats would be re-downloaded automatically for content that you purchased/subscribed to.

Removing that file you mentioned helped with the NC. Definitions <3

And no I didnt buy a premium HUD per say. Its a guy called "apestyles" from BBZ Poker. He just has his own custom made HUD with custom popups, so I assume its located in the other file you mentioned <3
Viegaard

Return to PokerTracker 4