Removing Report stats warning?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Removing Report stats warning?

Postby Viegaard » Mon May 15, 2023 4:56 pm

https://imgur.com/a/TIqCDSZ

When I try to remove [Game] (Hold'Em) from the report over view it gives me a warning saying;

"Removing this stat may cause the report to function incorrectly. Are you sure you want to remove it?"

What exactly will stop working? I just want minimal things showing in that list.
Viegaard

Re: Removing Report stats warning?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 16, 2023 3:36 am

The warning says that it "may" stop working not that it will. Have you actually tried removing the stat? I don't see any specific issues removing just that stat myself but if you add/remove any further statistics the more likely that a built-in report will not function as intended. If something breaks for you can reset the report to default via a right-click and 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Tue May 16, 2023 10:59 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The warning says that it "may" stop working not that it will. Have you actually tried removing the stat? I don't see any specific issues removing just that stat myself but if you add/remove any further statistics the more likely that a built-in report will not function as intended. If something breaks for you can reset the report to default via a right-click and 'Configure Report -> Restore to Default'.

I'd thought I'd ask before breaking my report/database :d Usually when a warning comes up and say "May" and "Are you sure?" It's best to just leave it :D
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 16, 2023 11:53 am

No problem - you can add/remove statistics and it's not going to break the database. Even if something does break with the report itself (e.g. an empty report or strange groupings) you can just reset it to default.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4