HUD positions Ipoker

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD positions Ipoker

Postby buttsexisaight » Tue May 16, 2023 4:34 am

Hi guys,

I know I have read about this somewhere on the forum already, but did not find this specific thread through search right now.

On Ipoker MTTs the HUD positions are always completely random and I always have to pull the stats manually to each player. As soon as I get re-seated the same problem occurs. Clicking "treat as 8-max" does not help. Also a lot of the times the HUD stats of one of the players are missing completely.
Is there any way to resolve this? I am playing on Red Star Poker

Cheers
buttsexisaight

Re: HUD positions Ipoker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 16, 2023 11:50 am

buttsexisaight wrote:On Ipoker MTTs the HUD positions are always completely random and I always have to pull the stats manually to each player.

You haven't mentioned saving the HUD layout (PT-icon -> Save Layout). If you adjust the HUD then the new positions have to be saved so they are remembered for future tables of the same type. This issue is due to lack of table size data in iPoker hand histories. We have been in contact with iPoker about this and if you open a Support Ticket we'll be able to let you know if/when anything changes in this regard.
buttsexisaight wrote:As soon as I get re-seated the same problem occurs. Clicking "treat as 8-max" does not help.

If you are saving the layout then the HUD may not adjust for preferred seating until after you have played your first hand. If your tables are 8-max then you need to make sure that you treat-as correctly on each table.
buttsexisaight wrote:Also a lot of the times the HUD stats of one of the players are missing completely.
Is there any way to resolve this?

It's possible the missing HUD is outside the visible HUD layer so you can try extending that layer and dragging them back as follows:

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Select "File > Open User Data Folder"

3. Close PokerTracker 4.

4. In the window that opened go to the Config folder and open the "PokerTracker.cfg" file in Notepad.

5.Find the section labelled [Hud] and add a line straight after that like this:

[Hud]
CoverOverlap=300

6. Save the change and restart PokerTracker 4. If you see the missing cards you can now drag them back, save the layout and reverse the changes above (or extend the overlap value if you do not see them).
Flag_Hippo

Postby buttsexisaight » Sun May 21, 2023 7:39 pm

I did save the layout, but it still doesnt match the seating of the players. Each time a new MTT opens or I get reseated, I have to manually put the stats in place, because the HUD positions are not matching the player positions...

I will try out the fix to bring the missing player's stats up
buttsexisaight

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 22, 2023 5:21 am

buttsexisaight wrote:I did save the layout, but it still doesnt match the seating of the players. Each time a new MTT opens or I get reseated, I have to manually put the stats in place, because the HUD positions are not matching the player positions...

I mentioned another couple of things so make sure you are not moving the HUD until after you have played the first hand and that you are treating as the correct table type.
buttsexisaight wrote:I will try out the fix to bring the missing player's stats up

You are also going to need to address this as it may be impacting things. If you need further assistance with your HUD then please report this in a ticket so we can see what's happening here:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4