total hands by position - EP cut by half

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

total hands by position - EP cut by half

Postby pogamept » Sat May 20, 2023 5:31 pm

I'm looking at total hands played by position at one particular stake (no quick filters selected) and I noticed that in EP I only have about half compared to all other positions. I know that they're all not going to be equal due to situations like me sitting out on some hands but shouldnt they all be close in value ? I'm worried now that some hands are not being added to the db or something

Could this be affected by me not clicking Get Hands While Playing at the very start of a session? I've only played a few sessions and if I'm late on clicking it, it's not by much.
pogamept

Re: total hands by position - EP cut by half

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 21, 2023 4:32 am

pogamept wrote:I'm looking at total hands played by position at one particular stake (no quick filters selected) and I noticed that in EP I only have about half compared to all other positions. I know that they're all not going to be equal due to situations like me sitting out on some hands but shouldnt they all be close in value ?

Not necessarily. I don't know what games you play but if you are playing on 6max tables then there is no EP if fewer than 6 players are dealt into a hand - see this guide.
pogamept wrote:Could this be affected by me not clicking Get Hands While Playing at the very start of a session? I've only played a few sessions and if I'm late on clicking it, it's not by much.

No. The hands saved by your poker site will still be there whenever you do start the import.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4