'Import Complete' but no hands in DB

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

'Import Complete' but no hands in DB

Postby GTOThanosPB » Sun May 21, 2023 1:51 am

I'm trying to manually import ~9000 hands from ignition. It looks like everything was successful and the import was completed, but no hands are showing in results, stats, etc. There was also some DB maintenance at that also completed with out a problem. The progress bar is continuously filling and emptying like there is something else to do but its been about 45 min and nothing is happening.
Attachments
Ignition HH.png
GTOThanosPB

Re: 'Import Complete' but no hands in DB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun May 21, 2023 4:34 am

GTOThanosPB wrote:I'm trying to manually import ~9000 hands from ignition. It looks like everything was successful and the import was completed, but no hands are showing in results, stats, etc.

You haven't included a screenshot from your results or stats section so I cannot see what's wrong.

Make sure you have the correct player selected ('Hero' for Ignition hands).

Make sure you are in the correct section - you will not see tournament data if you are in the cash game section of PokerTracker 4.

Make sure you don't have any filters active that would prevent the data from appearing.
GTOThanosPB wrote:There was also some DB maintenance at that also completed with out a problem. The progress bar is continuously filling and emptying like there is something else to do but its been about 45 min and nothing is happening.

That can be ignored if the maintenance is complete. This is a known issue that can happen on some larger imports where the progress bar does not stop animating when the maintenance has finished.
Flag_Hippo

Re: 'Import Complete' but no hands in DB

Postby GTOThanosPB » Sun May 21, 2023 10:09 am

Now I feel dumb, I was looking at cash not tournaments hahaha. Thanks!
GTOThanosPB

Return to PokerTracker 4