Analyzing villains

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Analyzing villains

Postby random » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 am

How does one go through villains and see their stats, maybe some analysis etc. ? In PT3 we had player list so you could quickly check out different players. Now there seems to be nothing? Same goes for observed hands, is there a place where we can check out those hands without having to know every players name and entering it manually?

With all the awesomeness in other areas, it seems like analyzing villains didnt get it's share of attention (yet?). With the really beautiful graphing capabilities (bell curve for example) it seems like capabilities of PT4 are endless, it's just a matter of putting them into reality. Do you guys need any kind of suggestions in this area or you got things planned already and are just looking for bugs at this time?

Also, I cant get any poker playing done since I got PT4, I am just stuck being amazed by its beauty :D. It just lacks some in depth reports, but all the framework is there.
random

Re: Analyzing villains

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:03 am

To see a full list of players you can create a custom report in the My Reports tab. Make a new "Player" report then click the blue filters link and untick "Filter on Active Player". The report will then show all players, and you can add whatever stats you like.

There is more to come from the development team, yes, but please let us have your suggestions - we appreciate all your feedback (and kind words :D), and that includes suggestions for things you feel are missing. We can't promise everything will be added, but we'll certainly consider all ideas.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4