Bug Report: BB count not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bug Report: BB count not working

Postby ei8hty ei8ht » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:06 am

As the title says, the BB stat in the HUD isn't working at all. I mean it displays, but the number is seemingly random. The white on black is the HUD, the green is tableninja doing the job just fine. I am in the big blind and the count should be 14 or 15, it is 37 this is wrong ;-)
Attachments
bb count not working.PNG
see
ei8hty ei8ht

Re: Bug Report: BB count not working

Postby xzin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 am

I think the problem is that the HUD is updated based on the previous hand, because of this if the blinds change the HUD will not show correct blind amount until the next hand (This has been my experience).

Also, are you using the "Live amt BB" or "BB won" stat? The "Live amt BB" has been working fine for me, expect for the slight delay mentioned earlier.
xzin

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:31 am

Also if the blinds go up it takes us one hand to realize that and this the value will be off for one hand. If you lost a little money the prior hand and the stakes went up that would explain things.
kraada

Postby ei8hty ei8ht » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Am using live amount BB blinds were 50/100 for 10mins and not once was the count correct and there were many pots where I didn't win or lose any chips. Was a STEPs tournament if that helps, but I doubt that should matter.
ei8hty ei8ht

Postby wangtangkiki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I am using Live Amount BB stat on my HUD for a Merge tournament, and it is not working. No number pops up. It does show the suffix, but nothing else.. all other stats on my HUD work.
wangtangkiki

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 am

The stat "Live Amt BB" looks OK to me for tournaments.
Please attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot to illustrate.
Thanks.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4