Question on Reports and Stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question on Reports and Stats

Postby midas » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

In PT3 there was a stat called VP$IP SB. This stat is missing in PT4. Not a problem as far as the HUD goes since you can just use the positional field. But now I want run a report on that stat and can't figure out how to add it. I also can't add it via 'configure report' on the stats window.
midas

Re: Question on Reports and Stats

Postby random » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

I know this is not exactly what you want, but you can check VPIP in SB if you sort data by position and then look for VPIP in SB.
random

Postby midas » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Actually, what I'm looking to do is run one report where I compare VPIP overall and in the SB.
midas

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 am

You can see that in the report Statistics > Summary > Position. Stat values are shown for each position and in total in the summary row.
WhiteRider

Postby midas » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:29 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can see that in the report Statistics > Summary > Position. Stat values are shown for each position and in total in the summary row.

But I'm not looking for my own stats. What I'm looking for a report for all the people I've played against. I want to analyze the difference in the stat for winninng and losing players. That's why I need a report and that's why I need the stat. I'm finding a number these stats that were available in PT3 are now missing in PT4.
midas

Postby random » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 am

I gave it a try and made custom VPIP SB stat, from what I can tell it works fine, as it matches VPIP in SB that you can see in positional view.
Attachments
VPIP SB.zip
(627 Bytes) Downloaded 91 times
random

Postby midas » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 am

I would love to take a poll and see how many people have ever made their own custom stats. I suspect the average user won't do that. I've used other people's stats, but never made my own.

I just don't think PT4 should be missing stats there were in PT3. What I think happened is that most of the missing stats were around before PT3 supported positional settings. So they decided to get rid of them. But they obviously aren't useable in every situation and I think the old ones should be put back. Just my opinion of course.
midas

Postby random » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 am

Same here, first time I tried :D. I looked at PT3 stat repository to find cnt_sb from some other stat, the cnt_vpip_sb is already included in PT4, but you need both to make a % stat.
random

Return to PokerTracker 4