[Bug Report] Hud Profile Editor

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

[Bug Report] Hud Profile Editor

Postby random » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 am

Couple of bugs in Hud Profile Editor:

1)Cant remove Color Ranges once you set it , last one deleted always reappears after you re-enter hud editor.

2) If you use ctrl/shift to select multiple stats, you cannot deselect a stat same way.

3) If you select multiple stats, and as last one select Notes, all options to edit stats disappear (because Notes dont have options). But if you select another Stat, then option will apear again even with Notes selected. Options should be visible even with Notes selected.

4) Cannot set size for Notes - If you use big fonts for stats, notes icon remains relatively tiny next to them

5) Hud preview shows seperators size being adjusted to stats next to it, however in use, seperators remain at original size (8?).

6) If you change a setting and click OK or Accept in Hud Editor while Hud is active at a table (take replayer for example), Hud will slow down considerably. Only PT icon remains at the table. Rest of the hud appears after few minutes (2 minutes for me). Here is the "trick": after changing settings and clicking OK/Accept, if you close table (replayer), reopen it (with new settings from editor), HUD will be fully loaded in less than 10 seconds total. So it means PT can do all its caching etc in less than 10 seconds, but if you do it with hud open, it suddenly needs 10-20times as much time.

7) HUD preview appears far from reality after changing a few attributes. (Seperator removed, padding set to 0 and font size increased to 10 in 2nd&3rd rows) Results:
random

Re: [Bug Report] Hud Profile Editor

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 am

Thanks - the devs are aware of most of these, but I'll pass on the rest.
WhiteRider

Re: [Bug Report] Hud Profile Editor

Postby Dan_Jazz_Man » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm seeing issue #6 too.
Dan_Jazz_Man

Return to PokerTracker 4