Everleaf 4max and 6max tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Everleaf 4max and 6max tables

Postby skraper » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm

I am having some troubles getting PT4 to differentiate between the 4max and 6max tables on Everleaf.

If I save a layout on a 6max table, it will rearrange the HUDs on my 4max tables as well. Clicking treat as 4max and/or treat as 6max seems to help. But I have to do it for every table every time I sit.

Also, once I have the tables set as either 4m or 6m, I have to manually arrange the HUD on each table bc they seemed to be placed under random seats.
So on Table A: Seat 1's stats under Seat 2; Table B: Seat 1's stats displaying correctly; Table C: Seat 1's stats under Seat 4. If I manually adjust these and click save layout, it messes up the stats for all other tables.
skraper

Re: Everleaf 4max and 6max tables

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:19 am

Everleaf do not specify the size of their tables in the hand histories, so PT4 can't tell whether you're at a full 4-max or a 6-max table with 4 players (for instance). The Automatically Apply Treat As option will estimate the table size based on the maximum number of active players but will only differentiate between full ring and short-handed (6 max) tables as splitting 4-max and 6-max automatically is too prone to errors.
You can change the label of imported sessions using the menu option Database > Adjust Stakes, but in the HUD you will need to use the Treat As 4-Max option at your 4-max tables.
WhiteRider

Postby skraper » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm

HM2 seems to be able to handle these tables just fine. At least to the extent that HUDs show in the correct spots. Perhaps they are doing something differently?
skraper

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 am

If you use the "Treat as 4-max" option the HUD positions for 4-max and 6-max tables will be stored separately.

We're still discussing how Automatically Apply Treat As works, and it's possible that we may be able to improve things in this respect, but until the sites add this information to their hand history files it just isn't possible to get it right in every case.
WhiteRider

Postby skraper » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:11 am

Will it remember tables by name? So that 4max tables will be treated as 4max tables the next time i play?
skraper

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Not at this point but that kind of thing is one option we may consider going forward.
kraada

Postby skraper » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:54 pm

That would be very useful fo Americans who have limited sites to choose from :)
skraper

Return to PokerTracker 4