Tourney speed auto detection

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tourney speed auto detection

Postby waree » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:42 am

Hi, PokerTracker 3, and now PT4 Beta, doesn't detect STT/MTT speed altought it's specified in the HH or/and tourney summary. I was waiting for PT4 to maybe handle this automatically...
I have to enter manually each tourney speed one by one. Is there a way to fix this or it is normal that we have to enter this info ourselves ?
waree

Re: Tourney speed auto detection

Postby Yogi Rob » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 am

Tournament detection is an ongoing improving process. Please provide hand histories and we'll see what we can do.
Yogi Rob
Developer

Postby waree » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Ok, do I have to submit a ticket ?

Another issu related to that, in the "view stats", "results" tab and when sorting by "tournaments" I can't select several tournaments (with the shift key) to edit the speed all in a row, must be done one by one.
It was possible in PT3 with "enter holdem results" to edit several tourney info in a row.
waree

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

A ticket would be helpful if you could create one.

If you want to edit multiple tournaments at once the way to do that is to be in the Results page and click the Edit Tournament Results button in the left hand sidebar - you can multi-select from the window it creates.
kraada

Postby waree » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am

Oops, didn't see that button in the left sidebar yesterday ! Or maybe I had it minimized...
waree

Postby waree » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 am

Another tourney speed type that is missing is "semi-turbo" (with levels of 6 minutes for exemple on winamax.fr, turbo are 3min/level and regular are 8min/level), it would be cool to add it to the list. Should be simple to do.
waree

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Does winamax.fr also have super turbo?
kraada

Postby waree » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:18 pm

If you compare to other poker site, what winamax.fr call turbo (3min/level) in fact are super-turbo (2min on Pokerstars called Hyper Turbo), semi-turbo are turbo (6min/level - 5min on PS called turbo) and regular are 8min/level and 10min on PS. I don't know how it is in other country...

It's a little bit confusing how they called their tourney, my "request" was just to have the choice to put the right name in the right place when tagging/editing/reviewing tourney.

For me it's just one more name on the drop down list but maybe you'll tell me to consider them as super turbo and adding one more type of speed is not so important. It shouldn't be a hard task to add this, and user will have choice to use it or not...
waree

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm

I suspect for the vast majority of our userbase that adding "semi-turbo" would lead to more confusion than it would help, I'm afraid.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4