HUD loads for some tables, but not others... (Everleaf)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD loads for some tables, but not others... (Everleaf)

Postby Delia » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Okay, so I'm playing on Everleaf right now. I first opened a 10-player table, and the HUD loaded fine. I then opened a 6-player table and the HUD did not load. I can see the little PT4 poker chip and pencil icons at the top, but no HUD.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?
Delia

Re: HUD loads for some tables, but not others... (Everleaf)

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 am

Were the hands importing for that table?
Do you have "minimum hands" set in the Hud Options? (when you first start playing you may not have enough hands on your opponents for the Hud to show if that is the case.)

If you see this again please attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the table window and the hand history for the session so that we can investigate further.
WhiteRider

Postby Delia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:08 pm

The hands imported, yes. The table that loaded the HUD was the first table I opened up. It was a USD NL full-ring table. The table with no HUD was a Euro 6-max table. Not sure if that helps.

I don't have screen shots, as it was last night, but I'll send the hh and log files to support. From now on I'll try to remember to take screen shots when I encounter problems.

Btw, I don't normally use the word 'sick' when describing something really good, but PT4 is sick!
Delia

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying PT4 - the hand histories and log files will definitely help too, thanks!
kraada

Postby Delia » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 am

I think it's the Euro tables. Playing again tonight on Everleaf. 2 USD tables and 1 Euro table. The HUD works fine for the USD tables, but not the Euro table. Again, I see the little poker chip and pencil icon at the top of the table, but no HUD.
Delia

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:44 am

That's possible - thanks. Your logs should let us see what is going on so we'll get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4