HUD position issue on 888 cash tables

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD position issue on 888 cash tables

Postby Singum » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi,

Today I give PT4 a session on 888. The HUD loaded, scaling worked, I did setup the prefered seats but the HUD still does not place correctly. I manually re-arrange the HUD (Ctrl+click) on 1 table, click Save layout, then the layout on other tables messed up. I can't get them correct on all tables at the same time.
Singum

Re: HUD position issue on 888 cash tables

Postby KuPoB_K » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:32 pm

This has been known issue i think. i'm having the same problems with cash and tournaments alike.
KuPoB_K

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Do you have a preferred seat?
kraada

Postby Singum » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 pm

I did setup the prefered seats
Singum

Postby newcomers » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Same here, Im also having the same problem with the seating at 888. I have a prefered seat at 6max ( far left of table).

Im finding it unusable at the moment.
newcomers

Postby Citizensane » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:18 am

Same :(
Citizensane

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 am

Do you have the Automatically Apply Treat As option enabled in Configure > Sites & Import Options > Preferences?
888 do not specify the table size in their hand histories so you need to have that option enabled for PT4 to estimate the table size based on the number of active players.

Note that because 888 write hands while you are waiting to post the blinds you should NOT reposition the HUD during this phase because you are not active and therefore the stats will not have been rotated. Wait until your first played hand has been imported and the stats have been moved, and then position them as you want them, then PT-icon > Save Layout. When you join a new table the stats will only reposition correctly after your first played hand has been imported again.

The Tutorial: Preferred Seating refers to PT3, but the setup is basically the same. Check out the "Troubleshooting" section for more detail.
WhiteRider

Postby newcomers » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 am

I have the treat as option enabled but its still not working. I wait to play a hand and then I reposition the stats, save layout and then open a new table. I then wait untilI I have played a hand but the stats are again in the wrong position. I also find that once I have repositioned the stats, if a player leaves the table and a new one joins, I have to adjust certain HUDS again.

Its working perfectly on PT3 (although you have to wait to play a hand until theyre in the correct place)
newcomers

Postby Erlebnis » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 pm

I even dare to say that FOR me it was working fine until update .6, THEN I started having this problem:

newcomers wrote: [...]if a player leaves the table and a new one joins, I have to adjust certain HUDS again.

It's usually just one or two player's stats that are out of place for me, usually one over another (as if there were two players in the same seat).

But since I haven't done any real testing etc. it might be that I'm just wrong and it was bad before. But I did play several hands in December and I don't remember having any issue back then whatsoever.
Erlebnis

Postby newcomers » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Youre right, its only a couple of players huds that need adjusting, not all of them.

Also, I cant comment on earlier versions of PT4, as I only got the beta on Monday evening.
newcomers

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4