Filtering on player tags

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Filtering on player tags

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 am

kraada wrote:Manually entered notes are stored in the note table of the database in XML; if you take a look at that table you should find it to be fairly self explanatory.

Well I am not the brightest bulb when it comes to Postgres ; you are either Postgres material or you are not :)

Did Poker Tracker previously have this XML file accessible in a directory? Thought i read something on it .
pt4pt4pt4

Postby kraada » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:44 am

Notes have always been stored in the database.
kraada

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

1 - I have searched and I can't find the post where Karada posted in the blue filters expression to filter hands only tagged by a quick filter Tag (example=TestTag)

I found this "flg_tag" but search does not reveal exact format to use for a specific named Tag ( #flg_tag = "XXXX") ????

I an using the player tags expression in the filter expression and want to do a speed comparison of including TAGS in with it or using the QUICK FILTER Tag option.

2 - Just a FYI for one of you Devs,

I had my original DB all colored with notes that I manually imported. I then backed up the DB, and then restored the DB with a different name and database number (restore asks that before it continues).

I then imported a different group of notes for the whole DB to compare and also to check the state of the original DB.

The new DB notes were imported fine but when i switched over to the original DB, almost all of the notes were trashed, gone.

I then re-inported the original notes for the DB and it was good.

Checked the duplicated and it was still intact.

Took a quite a bit of time but looks like a possibility of a linking between the original and duplicated Notes addresses that you may want to look into in the future.
pt4pt4pt4

Postby kraada » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 am

The actual tags attached to players are stored in the tags table, and the mapping for what the id_tag value means is in the lookup_tags table.

Regarding your import - you're saying that importing notes to a secondary database caused trouble for your notes in your primary database?
kraada

Postby Ricardux » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 pm

hello i sthis posible for torunaments hands i already tried with the filter and does not work for tournaments hands.
Ricardux

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:24 am

What filter are you using? Exactly how is it not working?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Ricardux » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:28 am

hello, i am using this filter : cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (
SELECT thps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics thps, notes n
WHERE thps.id_player = n.id_x AND thps.flg_vpip = true
AND n.id_color = 2
) and it is not working because dont show me anyhand , but i am using it ofr tournament hands i dont know if this filter works for tournament hands.
Ricardux

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:47 pm

You need to change the two instances of 'cash' to 'tourney'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby poliraiser » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:23 am

Would it be possible to put a single filter to review all the hands, seeing those that have showdown and those that do not?
poliraiser

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 am

If you are using a showdown filter as per page 1 of the thread:

kraada wrote:Using this custom filter in the blue Filters link will get you all hands that went to showdown that included a player of the color whose number you put in for X. The numbers are 1 through 8 in the order you see them in your screenshot (1 = yellow, 2 = green, 3 = cyan, etc).

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p, notes n where p.id_player = chps.id_player and chps.flg_showdown and n.id_x = p.id_player and n.enum_type = 'P' and n.id_color = X)

then take out the part I have highlighted in red.
Flag_Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4