disable notetracker?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

disable notetracker?

Postby franzkovic » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:21 am

hi,
is there a possibility to disable notetracker? I don't need it and the additional notes it is taking are confusing me :D
franzkovic

Re: disable notetracker?

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

You can turn the note definitions off via Tools -> Note Tracker and going to the Edit page. Click on each note, untick Active and click Save. Repeat for all note definitions. Then if you want to get rid of already existing notes, go to the Status page and use the Purge options there.
kraada

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:08 am

I had no idea that notetracker was active (i thought it was only a cash thing so it didn't affect me :lol: ).

feature request to disable all notes with one click
(
Click on each note, untick Active and click Save. Repeat for all note definitions

and visible option in the notetracker main menu.
pt4pt4pt4

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am

NoteTracker is one of the new and powerful PT4 features - we weren't ever going to leave our Tournament players out, it just took a while to get tournament note definitions that we were happy with. Might I ask what about them you don't like?
kraada

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm

kraada wrote:NoteTracker is one of the new and powerful PT4 features - we weren't ever going to leave our Tournament players out, it just took a while to get tournament note definitions that we were happy with. Might I ask what about them you don't like?

I view notetracker in the same way that you view vs Hero stats.

regs adjust to blind levels and fish are fish, The blind vs blind or vs button is useful stat wise tho (where i think vs hero stats would be better)
pt4pt4pt4

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Let me add that i think the Holdem range visualizer is a very useful and excellent feature that i hope PT4 puts on it's priority list.

That makes much more sense to me.
pt4pt4pt4

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:27 am

pt4pt4pt4 wrote:Let me add that i think the Holdem range visualizer is a very useful and excellent feature that i hope PT4 puts on it's priority list.

That makes much more sense to me.

Can you explain what you mean please?
WhiteRider

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:33 am

pt4pt4pt4 wrote:Just to add that the suggestions of improving Holdem Range Visualizer and making a player active (right click from import status / view tables) would solve Hero stats problem. You could quickly filter what you want vs hero, or any situation in a very quick graphical display.
pt4pt4pt4 wrote:
Chaos wrote: People can decide for themselves, use them or not.

Plz made "vs Hero" stats.

I tend to agree with this. Regardless if the stats are useful or not, it seems that your customer base has a high demand for it.

PT4 can only lose money by ignoring them.

These stats do have important value late in satellites / SNGs when the bubble is up and you are in the blinds against regs.

My 2 cents worth.

This is from the suggestion of Vs Hero Stats topic that I just posted.

Your Holdem Range Visualizer has the capability of being a very useful live online play tool once you streamline it (ease and performance).
pt4pt4pt4

Postby MoniesRemovalPLC » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:34 pm

was wondering if it was possible to keep notetracker running, but stop it making the note box outline yellow - i like to identify players i have my own notes on by looking out for the yellow outline in the notebox but unfortunately note tracker makes all players have that on their notebox
MoniesRemovalPLC

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:01 am

That's not possible I'm afraid.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4