Impossible to get 6max leak finder

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Impossible to get 6max leak finder

Postby pircfighter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am

When I use LeakTracker, when it is set on "full table" and I click RUN ANALYSIS, it works. But when I chose "short handed" and I click RUN ANALYSIS, a message appears: "No hands found that meet the selected criteria". But I only play 6-max games on Boss Media Network. How come?

Is it possible that LeakTracker with Boss Media only works when it is set on "full table".

How can I have a realistic opinion of my play with LeakTracker if it analyses full table stats when I play 6-max short handed on Boss Media?
pircfighter

Re: Impossible to get 6max leak finder

Postby pircfighter » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Does the new update help the LeakTracker tracking 6-max games with Boss Media tables? Right now I can not get the LeakTracker to work with short handed tables. Please help me. Thanks.
pircfighter

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 am

I suspect that this is because your short-handed tables are not tagged as 6-max.
IPN (Boss Media) do not specify the table size in their hand histories so to have PT4 infer the table size from the number of active players you need to enable the Automatically Apply Treat As option (Configure > Sites & Import Options > Preferences). If you already have hands imported as full ring when they were actually 6-max you can adjust the stake manually via Database > Adjust Stakes. Once the hands are classified as 6-max LeakTracker will use the shorthanded hands.
WhiteRider

Postby onclesam1226 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 am

Thanks it worked for me! 8-)
onclesam1226

Return to PokerTracker 4