heads up raise flop donk bet success

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

heads up raise flop donk bet success

Postby benharvey » Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 am

I'm trying to get my head around reports in PT4. How do I go about finding out my success rate when I raise a flop donk bet (I play heads up SNG).

I.e. I raise pre-flop, villain calls -> villain donks flop, I raise, villain folds. Can I get PT4 to compare this to the number of times villain calls and express it as a percentage (e.g. 60% folds, 40% calls). Can I group this by the size of my raise compared to the size of the pot?

Thanks
benharvey

Re: heads up raise flop donk bet success

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2012 5:49 am

Click the More Filters button in the sidebar on the left, and in Actions and Opportunities > Flop > Flop Raises you can filter for "Raised Donk Bet".
That will show you all hands where you raised a donk bet.
If you want to see how often that raise won immediately you will need to add more filters - for example NOT 'Saw Turn' AND NOT 'faced a raise on the flop'.

You can't see success/failure as a percentage with filters, but you could do that with a custom stat.
For example, I duplicated the existing "raised donk" column and made a new version like this:

cnt_f_donk_def_opp_action_raise_success =
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp) AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 1) = 'R' AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_saw AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise, 1, 0])

Raise F Donk Bet Success.zip
(802 Bytes) Downloaded 111 times
WhiteRider

Postby benharvey » Sat May 05, 2012 6:57 am

That's brilliant. Thanks.

It's a bit of a learning curve as I'm new to these sorts of programs.
benharvey

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 am

Yes, getting your head around custom stats can take a little work, but it really opens up the possibilities, and once you get the hang of it it isn't too hard. And we're always here to help if you have any questions.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4