Congrats on the release of PokerTracker 4!!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Congrats on the release of PokerTracker 4!!

Postby jiazu » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 pm

You guys did an awesome job and made a killer product! Props for kraada and Whiterider for the quick support and to the rest of the team for making a great piece of software!

:heart:
jiazu

Re: Congrats on the release of PokerTracker 4!!

Postby polk3 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm

+1

Excellent product and excellent support. Can't believe it's so inexpensive!
polk3

Postby PJs Ronin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Add my congrats to the chorus. This is one of the smoothest and most stable software releases I have ever been involved with, right from the beginning of the beta phase. All the team deserve the highest praise... well done guys/gals.
PJs Ronin

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks guys!

Posts like yours make my day :heart:
kraada

Postby Josh » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks for the appreciation and congrats guys. Your great input helped make PT4 what it is, so thanks go out to you too. :)
Josh
Site Admin

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 pm

kraada and Whiterider were around the clock support, knowing that you would always get an answer within a 8 hour stretch during the past 5 months. Not to mention custom stat help. PT4 is very fortunate to have these two.

Devs jumping in , even answering questions that might not have wanted too, added to the outstanding support.

The product itself was practically a stable release from the get go.

I still have not had the time to go through all the features, but there is still a lot of potential to improve parts of anyone's game and ROI.

The Beta testers have come up with a lot of recommendations that will prevent PT4 from going stale, for a long time.

GJ !
pt4pt4pt4

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:52 am

Awwww shucks! Thanks for your comments everyone - it's so nice to get such positive feedback. :D
We appreciate all of your input into the progress of PT4 - keep it coming, we're not stopping now...
WhiteRider

Postby EducaPoker » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 am

Congrats for the release!

The final version is compatuble with mac?
EducaPoker

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:30 am

Not yet, we're going to be starting work on the Mac version soon and hope to have it out within a few months. The registration codes won't be different though so your current PT4 registration code (once you purchase) will just work on the Mac.
kraada

Postby Tolp » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am

Congrats!

"Former Beta testers are advised to create a new database and reimport their hand histories stored in the Processed Files folder at their convenience. This recommendation is due to the many improvements made during the Beta test that can only be implemented during the importing of hand histories. A reimport is not required to continue to use PokerTracker 4, but it is advised so you can take advantage of the optimal speed performance changes and some key stat calculations such as effective stack size. We apologize for this inconvenience, but it is necessary since the changes to the database must be made during a hand import."

Can I also export all my hands and reimport them into a new DB? I transferred most of my hands from a PT3 DB to PT4 and I'm not sure whether these hands are now also in the PT4 processed folder or not.
Tolp

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4